Contact data for advanced orders:
Phone mobile: Vel +375 (29) 639-69-12;
MTS +375 (29) 855-69-12
e-mail: skype: belteremok



The history of the region and attractions

Country manor "Belteremok" is located on the largest rivers of Belarus Berezina. It is not only beautiful natural landscapes and parks, but also places with a long history, cultural monuments and events are included in world of textbook sources.
Along the rivers since ancient times, settled people, and for anybody not a secret that the river not only supplied them with food, but also protected from attacks, were the highways along which developed trade and exchange. Over time the village  grew and became towns, but not everyone is so lucky, often occurred and reverse the process especially during wars and raids, when he disappeared and fell into oblivion for the entire city. And Berezina with its rich history there was no exception. A lot more secrets and mysteries kept these places, but even now, we have enough of tourist sights and routes, the History of the region and attractions
have enough tourist facilities and routes which will help to spend the time to take your leisure and of course to leave vivid impressions and warm memories.

Just 3.5 km (40 min on foot or 15 minutes by bike ) from the house, between Chiahou and Bicini, is a settlement. It is settlement of the early iron age (second quarter of the 1st Millennium BC) Hillfort culture stehovani ceramics known from 1893года, Playground size 110х102м height of about 10m 2 meter reinforced with two curved ramparts and ditches of depth up to 2.5 meters with a cult object in its territory and the remnants of the structure. Cultural layer with capacity of 0.4-1.65 m. The settlement is located nearby and consists of an area the size of 200х75м cultural layer of 0.3-0.5 m at the study in 1978-89годах was found more than 1500 artifacts. Both objects entered in the register of historical and cultural values Republic of Belarus.


In 14 kilometres from the farmstead to the South to be one of the oldest places in Belarus  Svisloch. The settlement existed and actively developed with 200-400 years, during the excavations of a settlement discovered cultural layer in places with a capacity of up to 3.2 m in which was found the remains of buildings and a variety of items from different eras Dating from the early iron age to the middle ages. In the 9th-11th centuries on the site of the settlement was a wooden castle which has been repeatedly attacked. In the mid-13th century Svisloch was plundered and burnt the Golden Horde of the Mongol-Tartar army. History repeated itself and in 1506 when the Perekop Khan Mehmet Girei moved his hordes to the lands of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and on the way burned and destroyed the castle of Svisloch. After that the town of Svisloch was given in 1535 during the return of the winter campaign of Russian Governor and in 1648 during the Cossack-peasant wars, and a couple of times from theCossacks in 1654, and 1655 during the Russo-Polish war. After all the raids and invasions from the wooden castle that existed here in 12-17 centuries, preserved only part of the defensive ditch and a small section of the earthworks. The majestic ruins of buildings of brick and stone which locals give out for the remains of the castle are later office building was constructed in the 18th and 19th century.


Bogushevichi only 22km from the estate, this village stands on the site of ancient settlements of Milograd capes and Zarubintsy cultures, from 2 century BC . Is a hill located above the floodplain of the river, with a height of about 10 meters and was surrounded by ramparts and moats. Local residents of this place called Church Hill, or Costalism, as in the settlement located brick chapel built in the early 19th century Venturiaceae as a family tomb, formerly the Palace and Park ensemble of the estate. The last survivor of the entire complex, the rest of the estate was burned by order of the Governor Muravyov for their participation Contrucci to the rebellion on Humanwine 1863-64. In 1875 was given to an Orthodox parish is burned in 1862 the Church, in 2003 restored after a fire and returned to the Catholics. Unusual in its three-dimensional solution and is quite a rare example of a Gothic revival style of historicism centric layout of his compositions.